Fashion Is The Very Platform On Which Most Of Us Base Our First Opinions About People.
It Represents To Each Individual
..His Or Her..
Own Unique Personality, Mood, Taste And Ethnic Roots.
Over The Past Years Africans Have Slowly Become Quite Fashion Conscious,
Not Only Wearing Labels Such As Gucci, Armani, Louis Vuitton
But African House Holds Such As David Tlale(S.A.), Sungoddess(S.A.), Palesa Mokubung(S.A.), Koketso Chiepe(Botswana), Black Trash(Botswana), Tyl Couture(Nigeria) And Zizi (Nigeria)
Fashion to me boils down to 5 things:
1. SIMPLICITY (clean cut, beautifully crafted works)
2. COLOUR(bright, dark whatever suits Ur mood and occasion)
3. TEXTURE(texture plays a huge role in the types of clothing and accessories i buy)
4. SHAPE(to me fashion boils down to how the designers shapes the garment/shoe)
5. COMFORT(if your not comfortable in what you are wearing people will know)
whatever your tastes may be remember that your fashion speaks volumes to others about who you are as person..
Stay true to yourself
Rea-firm your position